Mask Chain | Mask Holder Lanyard
Functional and fashionable clip-on chain to keep your mask or eyewear safely around your neck when not in use!
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CHAIN ONLY. TO PURCHASE A MASK, OR TO PURCHASE A MASK AND CHAIN AS A SET, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PHOTOS
Blushery’s mask lanyards, also know as face mask holders or mask chains are a super stylish way to carry your face mask! Just clip on to the ear straps and place around your neck. When the mask is being worn, the clasps hang down below the ears, out of the way. When the mask is not being worn, your lanyard is safely around your neck and prevents you from having to carry it in your hands or put it in a pocket or bag.
Every mask chain comes with rubber eyewear clips so that you can use the lanyard for either face masks or glasses/sunglasses!
Material: The mask chain is a gold plated base metal. It will tarnish eventually, but will look shiny and fabulous for years if cared for properly.
FREE SHIPPING / Shipping Upgrades:
AUSTRALIAN orders get automatic FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $50! Orders within Australia can be upgraded to express at checkout.
***IMPORTANT*** Orders for a mask chain ON IT'S OWN will be shipped as an "untracked letter" ($2). Shipping can be upgraded at checkout.
INTERNATIONAL orders get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75AUS (roughly $50USD/$65CAN/$40GBP)! Please be aware that shipping time is hard to predict at the moment but likely it will take 8-12 weeks to arrive.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
1) Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewelry. Wear your jewelry after you have sprayed on your favorite perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume does not interact with your jewelry’s metal.
2) Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your gold plated ring, bracelet or necklace.
3) Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and the like may react with metal/plated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily. This also goes with sweat, so make sure you don’t forget to remove your gold plated jewelry when you exercise or anything that would require heavy physical work, and also when swimming.
4) Every after use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
5) If your jewelry needs more cleaning you may clean it with warm, soapy water. Soak it for a few minutes and you may clean it with a soft brush. Stay away from jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps which may have certain components that will just make your gold plated jewelry tarnish more quickly.
6) To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have.