Private Events @ The Blushery Studio
Private events at The Blushery Studio (Brisbane), or we can travel to YOU! Great for team bonding, birthday parties, hens, showers, work Christmas parties or just for fun!
What type of workshops are available right now and how much do they cost per person?
- View the "classes that we teach" page of the website to see everything on offer and the price of that workshop.
How long does a private event go for?
- Most of our workshops go for 3 hours, but there are a few shorter workshops as well. You are welcome to arrive 1 hour early to set up food and decorations, and will also have time after the workshop to pack down/do a quick clean. So in total, the studio is yours for 5 hours. You can choose to reserve the studio for longer for an additional cost.
What is the minimum number of people/minimum cost for a private event?
- The minimum number of guests for a private workshop is 10. If you have less than 10 people, you can still have your event but will need to pay for 10 tickets total. Or the cost of the extra tickets can be divided equally and added onto each guests ticket price. For example, if you only have 9 guests for a polymer clay earring class ($85 per person), someone will have to pay the missing $85, OR each of the 9 guests can pay $94.44.
Private events outside of the studio:
- We can travel to YOU for your event! We charge a $100 travel fee on top of the cost of tickets. This fee covers the time it takes to pack up our supplies & materials, and the time traveling to and from your location. As above, the minimum number of guests for a private event is 10 people.
Can we bring our own food and alcohol?
- Yes! The Blushery Studio is a BYO venue! Feel free to bring anything you would like! We 1 fold-out table that is usually used as a food table. We offer some serving trays and glassware for your use, which must be hand-washed at the end of your event. Alternatively, you can pay a $50 cleaning fee for us to do this for you!